Wednesday 23 March 2011

Respect



Everybody like themselves to be respected.  If you respect people, people will respect you.  I'm now on strained terms with a particular individual due to respect.  She does not respect her father and treats him like a log.  I hope she will change her thinking because what goes around, comes around.  As far as I know, her father is a good father.  He brought her up, provided her education and even helped her out to settle her debts.  However, she only brings problems to her parents and do not repay them as she should.  What is annoying is that she's an adult. I totally can't accept that.  You can't thank and repay your parents enough no matter what you do for them.   To me, as humans, we should cherish one another and be harmonious to one another.  You will never know if you are going to lose them before its too late. So try and learn to respect and you will gain respect for yourself.

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm....u're right. Treat others the way you'll like to be treated. Then again, I'm short-tempered so sometimes I tend to snap at my mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my long lost twin.hee!.. Very well said, RESPECT, me must learn to respect myself as well..and awesome choice of music..Peace:)

    Rajes
    http://theirony-silenceisgolden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Malina, first you need to respect yourself then respect others so others can respect you.

    Jauhari
    http://njbafc-penyihircinta-pangiranpenggoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your comment about respect being earned. keep the posts coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. Respect is the bedrock of healthy relationships. Btw, with this entry are you referring to any one of us trainees?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, Runbin..I'm not referring to any trainee.

    ReplyDelete